21 September 2013

morning walk bonus plus Facebook

This morning I went for a walk and on the way home could not resist picking these nasturtium flowers plus the fluffy one - they are garden escapees on the edge of a reserve so I felt OK about picking them.

 I had intended selling this vase on my next stall but it was just the right size and I can always make another one.  It is porcelain with black slip.

I'll be linking over to Mud Colony and you also might like to know I am having a give away on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AnnasCeramics
Enjoy the rest of your weekend :^)

4 comments:

Linda Starr said...

The flowers are just the right touch for the vase, are they nasturtiums?

Rachel from Servant Ceramics said...

It's amazing how flowers can brighten up a room isn't it :)

Anna said...

Hi Linda thanks for dropping in here, I hope your house hunting is going well. The orange ones are nasturtiums but the fluffy white ones are like a wild Ageratum.

Anna said...

Hi Rachel thanks for visiting my blog and yes I love the brightness of these orange ones.