09 August 2016

Teapots on Show

My teapots are now on show at the Inner City Clayworkers Gallery in Glebe

See my previous post for more details...
These are the ones to look for as they are throughout the display...




In the foreground is an owl teapot by Tanya Bechara of Hop'n Frog Pottery with her Butterfly teapot at the back.  Mine is the buff coloured one with red hearts in the middle.  


Here mine is the one with orange decoration around the lid.


This is my favourite this year... titled "Hibbertia" the decoration is based on a local yellow flowering creeper, commonly known as 'Guinea Vine'.  

If you are in Sydney do try to get over to Glebe to see the show... there are some amazing creations and the show runs until the end of the month.

4 comments:

Linda Starr said...

amazing how creative people are with teapots

Anna said...

it is indeed Linda

Elephant's Child said...

Oooh.
I can see I would have my usual problems. Even through the screen my fingers itched to caress rather a lot of these charmers.

Anna said...

the sign of a good pot Elephant's Child... people wanting to pick it up :)