02 August 2016

a Busy Weekend - exhibition, stall, prep...

I'll have a busy few days this coming weekend...

Friday night

Official opening and prize giving at the Innercity Clayworkers Gallery, Glebe.  I have fingers crossed for my pottery friend Tanya of Hop'n Frog Pottery. My own teapots might find a new home to go to perhaps.




Saturday morning

Stall to support Assistance Dogs Australia at the Shire Farmers Market in Sutherland


Saturday afternoon will be the handbuilding class I started last week... (teacher: Anna what are you doing here you have so much experience already?  Me: its somewhere warm to work! )

Sunday afternoon:  Meeting of the Port Hacking Potters at Hazelhurst Arts Centre to start preparations for the community activity to make a garden sculpture while the National Competition is on.




I hope to sleep in on Monday!




2 comments:

smartcat said...

Staying busy helps staying warm! And you seem really busy!
I assume that all the shows you mentioned are indoor venues?

Anna said...

Hi Smartcat
You know how it is... these activities always come in clumps! The stall is outside so fingers crossed for fine weather...