14 January 2017

a big surprise and a colourful visitor

While looking around Facebook this morning I discovered this blog has been listed on Feedspot as one of the top 40 Ceramic websites and blogs... how good is that!!
You can look the others up on Facebook...

and this morning this colourful fellow came to say hello.  He brought his girlfriend back this afternoon and she let me give her some seed while I held the container so that the cheeky Sulphur Crested Cockatoos couldn't take it from her.



3 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Woo Hoo.
Love the King Parrot too. Such charmers.

Linda Starr said...

oh my word what a beautiful color that bird is; feedspot, must check it out

Anna said...

Hi EC
Ha ha thank you, I was pleasantly surprised. We just seem to get the one pair of King Parrots which is lovely... better than the noisy sulphur crested cockies :)

Hi Linda
Yes the King Parrots are one of my favourite amongst the colourful birds we have here. Yes, do check out Feedspot and maybe get yourself listed.