29 November 2012

Hanging in there

Gosh I'm ready for a break.. it has been a full on year but I have to hang in there a bit longer...

Two meetings with the community pottery group PLUS an all day stall in Cronulla Mall at the end of next week!

So...
These (above) have all had their backs sanded and last night in front of the TV (watching 'Castle") they now sport their hanging ribbons...

These buttons have also been sanded on the back and now I need to sew them onto card ready for the market
which will be in Cronulla Mall on Saturday 8th December 2012 - 9.30am to 4pm near the flag pole.


















I did take time to appreciate a little beauty in my local town...

the Jacaranda trees are in bloom all around Sydney






this one is opposite our local library and trying to cover up the ugly concrete with its pretty flowers...









there are two trees, one either side of these steps and a nice feature wall up the top....

Jacaranda and Star Jasmine



I have also updated my online Portfolio - here:

 
This is my post for Mud Colony this week and you can also check out my Facebook page


6 comments:

Jan said...

Lovely decorations and buttons Anna. I am also living in Australia and really loving our Jacaranda trees atm.

Anna said...

Hi Jan, thank you. The Jacaranda's are doing particularly well this year. Don't you love it when they are near Silky Oaks or Illawarra Flame trees in flower at the same time!

Brenda said...

Your decoration and buttons are soooo cute! Hang in there! Not long to go now!!!

Anna said...

Hi Brenda
thank you - hope they find some new homes :^) taking time out to cook a Chrissie cake today :^)

Molly said...

beautiful ornaments and jewelry... and lovely photos.

Anna said...

Hi Molly
thank you and thanks for dropping by. I like your post about keeping on celebrating birthdays! May you celebrate many more in style :^)