21 November 2014

Market stall with Port Hacking Potters

This Sunday I expect to be with other members of the Port Hacking Potters Group at a community event at Cronulla.


The event is to allow a venue for community groups such as ours to promote ourselves, sell our wares and also sell raffle tickets for a great selection of prizes.

It is called the Cooks Community Classic and includes an ocean swim event!

Here is a link: http://cookcommunityclassic.com.au/

The forecast is for a very hot day so I'll be taking some frozen drinks with me!

If you come by do make yourself known to me.  I will have a few new pieces you might like too.


2 comments:

Linda Starr said...

Here we are freezing and you are sweltering, hope you all have a super sale.

Anna said...

Hi Linda
I've seen photos of very heavy snow in your part of the world and so early in the season! thanks for best wishes for the sales.. :)