13 August 2017

Human Nature - an exhibition of drawings and sculpture

Well here it is at last...
Your invitation to my exhibition..

It runs from 23 August to 2 September with a meet the artists afternoon with drinks and nibbles on Sunday 27 August 2017 at 2pm.

It is being held at the lovely old building called "Wallarobba" in Hornsby NSW which is home to the Hornsby Art Society.

Here is a link: Wallarobba Arts and Cultural Centre

It will be open from 10am to 4pm from Wednesday to Sunday each week.





I'd love to see you there if you are in the area.

I would like to note my appreciation to the Sydney Ceramics Studio, formerly TAFE NSW Ceramics Department for the loan of their plinths.

4 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

HUGE congratulations. I hope it is an outstanding success.

Linda Starr said...

wish I could pop in to see your work, love the pig on what I perceive to be the earth, the surface is luscious; I didn't even notice the soda can in the water beside the water lilies till I brought the image up larger, sad what humans do to nature

Anna said...

Thank you so much EC.... what a shame we are states apart as I know you appreciate sculpture and drawings.

Anna said...

Hi Linda
It would be so nice if we were close enough for you to visit... I'll post more images once the exhibition is open..
Yes I'm glad you could see the sphere represents the earth.. my friend Thea and I are both disturbed by the way the earth is being treated.
I don't have the words so my sculptures speak for me.