06 December 2020

A very nice end to the year and Merry Christmas everyone

 This afternoon I helped to pack up the PopUp shop that I was part of with my local pottery group, the Port Hacking Potters Group.  I hardly had anything to bring home which was a very nice end to what has been such a difficult year for so many of us.

Thank you to those who purchased my work so that I can now decide what to make before our next sale event.

It is so encouraging when your work sells not to mention the bank balance.


So here are a few of my favourite pieces that sold.. and a very Merry Christmas to you all.  May 2021 be a happy and healthy one for us all.


small hand formed Christmas trees

Wheel thrown stoneware bowls - glaze on glaze decoration

Vase Wheel thrown stoneware with tissue transfer and underglaze design

Reindeer Christmas tree hangers


side plate - textured slab hand formed.


6 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Oh my.
Thank you for sharing some of your work. Your bowls and your vase in particular filled me with lust.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a productive and successful year to come.

Anna said...

Hi EC thank you nice to know you like the look of my pots. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and very best wishes for the New Year to you and yours.

Peter said...

Really lovely work, and well done with selling well at the PopUp Shop!

The tissue transfer and underglaze decoration looks a great success.

Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year!

Linda Starr said...

love that vase and good on you for the hand made holiday trees

Anna said...

Hi Peter
Thank you - I do enjoy adding some tissue prints to my pots.. one of these days I will have another go at printing my own as I tried it in college. Happy potting to you and yours.

Anna said...

Hi Linda thank you... those tissue prints came from Elan Tranfers in Maryland USA - marvellous what you can find online these days. I actually won them in a give away but will likely order some more. I have an order for another tree, fortunately not needed for this Christmas. All the best for your holiday season and here's to a Happy New Year for us all.