19 July 2012

Packed and ready

Today I packed up 3 teapots for the Sydney Teapot Show and will deliver them over the other side of Sydney to the Inner City Clay workers Gallery at Glebe.
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the opening night but will certainly get along to see this year's collection of astounding creations.

Here is a copy of the invitation ( I scanned the front and back) :

Hope you can get over to check it out for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

Hi to my new follower, Michelle, thanks for looking in :^)

Mud Colony is up again so have a look and see what everyone has been up to in their studios this week.

4 comments:

Linda Starr said...

Bet that's a great show. Did you show your entries?

Anna said...

Hi Linda
After having troubles preparing them I don't want to jinx myself so no images now but hope to take photos of them at the show when I visit.

Brenda said...

Wow...the one on the brochure is amazing! I wish I could check it out! Can't wait to see your teapots!

Anna said...

that one was made by a Sydney man, Keith Yeo, who always comes up with an amazing interpretation of the suggested themes. Will be interesting to see what he has this year. I'll keep you posted.